1. Do I have to pay to join the SWBCC? YES. The club has financial responsibilities such as affiliation with the League of American Bicyclists, Insurance, Copies,
Mailing, Domain name and web hosting services that we need to maintain each year.
2. Is any portion of my membership dues tax deductible? NO. SWBCC is not a tax exempt organization.
3. When does the SWBCC collect their annual dues? June each year for the following year's membership. (July through June)
4. I want to join the SWBCC, and there are 3 months or less until the annual membership renewal. Do I have
to pay the full annual membership fee? It depends when you join. We use the following guidelines for collection of membership dues:
If you join July through March 100% of annual dues,
If you join April through June 50% of annual dues
5. Are my membership dues refundable if I decide to cancel my membership in the SWBCC? NO. Membership fees are non-refundable
6. How do I cancel my membership in the SWBCC? Send a letter or email to the club president requesting cancelation of your membership. Please include your name, address, email
address and the reason for your cancelation.